We Can Address Your Employment Law Needs
Mismanaged employment decisions can impact the success of a business and lead to costly and time consuming litigation. Our attorneys regularly consult with Management Teams to provide counseling and advice on avoiding costly missteps. If litigation occurs, we are ready to fight for your rights. We focus our attention on protecting your interests and providing practical legal solutions. At Dugan & Voland LLC, we handle your legal issues so you can concentrate on the successful operation of your business.
Dugan & Voland LLC brings experienced attorneys to the table in your defense.
Our attorneys draft handbooks and employment policies and procedures. They educate your Management Team on compliance issues to improve your company’s understanding of employment laws. We advise employers in many areas of EEO law including discrimination, harassment and FMLA and ADA compliance.
We defend employers before state regulatory agencies such as the Indiana Civil Rights Commission, the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, the Indiana Workforce Development, and IOSHA. If litigation occurs, you can count on your attorneys at Dugan & Voland LLC to handle your defense at the state and federal court level.
In addition to the Firm’s Worker’s Compensation Litigation services, our attorneys are experienced in handling a variety of complex employment related needs.
We can provide the following services to your management team:
- Supervisor and Management Training on EEO Compliance Issues
- Handbook Drafting or Revision for Compliance with Changing State and Federal Laws
- Drafting of Employment Policies, Procedures or Employment Contracts
- Advising on Covenant Not to Compete Clauses/Agreements
- Preparation of Severance Agreements and Employment Termination Consulting
- Representation before the EEOC or state/local agency
- Unemployment Compensation Defense
- Appellate Representation